Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Broken Lane of Silver Moon

I wanted to do something really different than the nail art I have done. I wanted something that look neat and has little wow effect. I love how this mani turned out.

Steps to make this mani :
1. paint base coat.
2. Paint base color with a dark turquoise green polish ( appeared blue color when I took the picture )
3. Then make a half moon shape at the top ( near the cuticle ) of the nail using silver polish.
4. Use a black shatter polish and paint a line on the centre of the nail.
5. Add yellow dots and then use a blue stripper polish to make the outer lines of the shatter lines.
6. Secure mani with top coat.


Thanks for reading !

2 comments:

  1. Nice. There are so many options for half moons. When I was a kid my great aunt always had half moons and I used to not like them because I thought it was Ann old lady thing. This look keeps it young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owh thank you ! Its my 1st mani with half moon and I pretty much love it! Its not old lady trend at all. Do try this mani!

    ReplyDelete